Blogger Meta Tag Generator is a FREE online SEO tool that lets you easily generate meta tags for your Blogger blog.
Meta Tag Generator for Blogger | Meta Tag Generator Tool
What are Meta tags?
Meta tags are codes added in the head section of a website which helps search engines like Google to easily understand what the website is about. These are hidden text pieces inserted between the <head> to </head> section of a website and is not visible on the front-end. When search engine robots crawl your website to index the webpages, meta tags help them to easily understand your site.
How to generate Meta tags for Blogger?
If you want to generate meta tags easily for your Blogger or blogspot blog, then you can use the meta tag generator tool for Blogger. Follow the steps below:
- Open the Blogger Meta Tag Generator tool.
- Fill in the details like blog title, name of the author, blog description, keywords, distribution and robots.
- Then click on the ‘Generate META Tags‘ button.
Done, you have successfully generated meta tags for your Blogger blog. Now you have to paste the meta tags into the head section of your blog. Follow the steps below to paste it properly.
How to add Meta tags in Blogger HTML?
- Copy the meta tags that you have generated.
- Now go to Blogger and choose the blog that you want to insert the meta tags.
- Go to Theme>Edit HTML.
- Press Ctrl+F and then type <head> to search for the head section of the blog.
- Now the <head> tag of your blog will be highlighted in a yellowish color.
- Paste the meta tag code in the line just below “<head>”.
- Now save the HTML file.
Done. This is how you can add meta tags on your Blogger blog.
Please note that, this tool allows you to create a generate type of meta tags. Adding the same to all the pages is not recommended for SEO. You have to modify the meta tags according to the pages and their types.
Types of Meta tags
There are multiple types of meta tags available, but some of them are not widely used. Some SEOs say that you don’t need to add all the meta tag types. Some of the most used meta tags are:
- Meta Keywords: A series of relevant keywords separated by commas are added.
- Meta Title tag: Here, you have to enter the title of the page. This title will be visible on the browser tab. It is also used by search engines to display the web page in SERP.
- Meta Description tag: This HTML attribute is the summary of a page in brief. Search engines like Google often use this to show the description of a web page.
- Meta Robots: This tag is used to tell crawlers instructions for how to crawl or index the web page content.